ALBERTO QUINTERO CURRICULUM
- 2002- 2009 Title of Physician,Autonomous University of Baja California
- 2010-2014 Specialty of General Surgery.Hospital: National Medical Center of the Northeast,Special Medical Unit # 25, Monterrey N. L.
- Surgeon Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery A. C., 2014
- 2015-2016 Postgraduate course of high specialty in surgical endoscopy. General Hospital of the State of Sonora.
- Advanced Course in Vital Trauma Support ATLS Num. 36475-P, 2010
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Arizona Health Science Center and University Medical Center, Tucson AZ, 2009. “
- High Specialty Course in Surgical Endoscopy, at the General Hospital of the State of Sonora. Recognition by the University of Sonora. February 2015 – March 2016
- Course in Bariatric Endoscopy MIBE 2016, University Hospital of Sanchinarro, Madrid, Spain. October 2016
- Course of bariatric endoscopy during the activities of the “XIX International Congress of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases”, July 2017