Dr. Abraham Juarez Lopez de Nava
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
I will leave here a brief review of my trajectory so you can get to know me better.
I was trained at the Faculty of Medicine UABC Mexicali (2006) as a general practitioner, where I finished my studies with Top Honors. Afterwards I entered the undergraduate internship at the General Hospital of Mexicali also concluding with Top Honors.
I studied 4 years of General Surgery Specialty (2009-2012) at the Hospital Universitario “Dr. José E. González “of the UANL (Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon), then took the Subspecialty of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic in the same hospital in the city of Monterrey NL (Hospital Universitario) where I was the Academic Chief of Residents and graduated with Top Honors as well.
During my training I did rotations and courses in Texas. In Galveston was at the “Shriners Hospital for Children” at the management of burn patients; and in Dallas I participated in the course of the “University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center” on Facial Aesthetics and Rhinoplasty.
- Certified by the CMCPER (Mexican Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic) with the No. 1892
- Member of the AMCPER (Mexican Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic)
- Member of the College of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic and Reconstructive of Mexicali
- Member of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Member of the ASAPS (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Team member of plastic surgeons at Mexicali General Hospital.
We perform Aesthetic Plastic Surgery practice in all aspects, including:
- Non surgical treatments for facial rejuvenation (Botox and Fillers)
- Surgical facial rejuvenation treatments (Blepharoplasty, Mentoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Bichectomy, Otoplasty, Necklift, Facelift and Browlift)
We only offer the more experimented doctors in each medical specialty, and the best hospitals in Mexicali, Mexico. Guaranteed your satisfaction with our treatments.
And more important, you choose your hospital. Depending on medical procedure, cost and where you feel more confident.